One of the largest and most sacred festivals of India, Mahashivratri celebrates the grace of Lord Shiva. Also considered as the Adi Guru or the First Guru the festival is celebrated on the darkest night of the year.
At Shiva Valley get ready to meet the inner self with our sacred event and experience the powerful natural upsurge of energy. The sacred offerings to Lord Shiva at our resort are enormously beneficial for one's physical and spiritual wellbeing.
If you are an ardent Shiva devotee and want to rejoice in the Shiva energy, then Shiva Valley is the place to experience tranquil vibes. Start a new and positive life with the blessings of Shiva in none other than the most propitious time- Mahashivratri 2021. Send out good thoughts, wishes, and prayers to the Divine!
Come and participate!
Date: 11th March 2021
Special Welcome Kit Includes
- Holy Gangajal, Shivpuran, Rudraksh, Trishul, Vibhuti
- Welcome Drink: Detox Water
- Sound Bath To Refresh Souls
- All Wellness Sessions
- Isha Foundation Live Telecast
- Live Devotional Band
- Pandits to share knowledge on Lord Shiva- real-life lessons
- Whole night Jagran with Kirtan
- Early morning pooja at Shiva statue
- Stay and relax in our Shiva theme based rooms
11th March to 14th March
Rs 5500 for 2 pax AP + Tax
Rs 3500 for 1 pax AP + Tax
(Per Night Charges)
Food + Stay
Puja + Jagran
Spiritual Hiking + Yoga Sessions
Special customised sessions are also available*
An exquisite 'Welcome Kit' on arrival